Interested in registering with TRIBE for Trinidad Carnival 2020?
For more information, please get in touch with us:
#20 Rosalino Street Woodbrook
Tel/Fax: (868) AY-TRIBE (298-7423)
Mon-Fri 12noon to 6pm (Closed on weekends & public holidays)
In order to successfully register and complete your costume booking with TRIBE you will be required in the first instance to issue to us a non-refundable deposit as follows:
- Male & Backline Female – TTD $2,020 (US$323)
- Frontline – TTD $3,600 (US$576)
- Section Leader – TTD $5,000 (US$800)
After which you will be required to pay any balance on the selected costume of your choice upon collection, on or before Friday 21st February, 2020. Please note that this deposit is required regardless of the price of the costume.
In an effort to facilitate our masqueraders TRIBE will be offering the following payment options with respect to the issuing of the deposit:-
COMPLETE your registration and secure your costume by issuing the non-refundable deposit as follows:
- Male & Backline Female – TTD$2,020
- Frontline – TTD $3,600
INITIATE your registration and reserve your costume by issuing a FIRST payment of as follows:
- Male & Backline Female – TTD$1,100.00 and the SECOND payment of TTD $1,100 becoming due and owing on or before the last day of the successive month following your first payment.
E.g. If you make your first payment in the month of August, your second payment must be made on or before September 30th, 2019.
This option is only available to persons registering in male or female backline costumes making their first down payment in the month of August 2019.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION WITH TRIBE WILL ONLY BE COMPLETED AND VALID WHEN THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT IS ISSUED TO TRIBE BY THE DUE DATE.
DISCLAIMER – Masqueraders who fail to issue the full deposit by the due date will forfeit any and all monies initially issued in part payment of the deposit. No exceptions allowed!
Costume Collection Policy
Costume packages must be collected in person with a valid form of ID. Persons may collect the costume in their name only.
The costume distribution schedule will be advertised via electronic or print media. The final date of costume distribution is Carnival Friday 21st February, 2020, after which all uncollected costumes remain the property of TRIBE and any down payments are forfeited by the customer.
Costumes remain the property of TRIBE until paid for in full and collected.
Please note that carnival costumes are custom-made items therefore once a down payment is made, it is non-refundable. Additionally, there will be:
- NO exchange or switching of sections.
- NO changing of measurements or sizes
- NO Costume Transfers
- NO Returns accepted
Costume registration is only considered complete after receipt of a down payment. Down payments are required as follows:
- Male Costumes – TT$2,020 (US$323)
- Female Backline Costumes – TT$2,020 (US$323)
- Female Frontline Costumes – TT$3,600 (US$576)
Costumes must be paid in full prior to collection, and can be paid:
- At the collection centre immediately before collecting the costume (Cash & LINX* only).
- At TRIBE’s Mas Camp (Cash & LINX* only) and online via Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard).
- Cheques will not be accepted as a form of payment.