Please be advised that you can now make your payments online via credit card (VISA/MasterCard only).
To secure your costume booking and avoid cancellation, please make your down payment immeadiately.
Backlines or Males – TT $2,020 (US $323)
Frontlines – TT $3,600 (US $576)
Section Leaders – TT $5,000 (US $800)
Payments can also be made at the Mas Camp (Linx/Cash ONLY).
Mas Camp Opening Hours:
We are closed on Weekends and Public Holidays.
Costumes are not reserved until a down payment is received.
Your username and password will be required to log into the website.
To make a secure online payment:
- Go to www.ultimatemas.com.
- Enter your username and password
- Click “Add Payment” (bottom right hand corner of page)
- Complete ALL “Required Fields*”
- Print page for your records
*Disclaimer: Costumes remain the property of TRIBE until paid for in FULL and collected.
*Please note that ALL credit card transactions are billed in US$. The conversion amount will be determined by your bank or credit card provider at the time of billing. This amount will be reflected in your credit card statement. Some banks/credit card providers may charge an additional convenience fee.
See you on the road in 2020!
Costume registration is only considered complete after receipt of a down payment. Down payments are required as follows:
- Male Costumes – TT$2,020 (US$323)
- Female Backline Costumes – TT$2,000 (US$320)
- Female Frontline Costumes – TT$3,600 (US$576)
- Female Section Leader Costumes – TT$5,000 (US$800)
Costumes must be paid in full prior to collection, and can be paid:
- At the collection centre immediately before collecting the costume (Cash & LINX* only).
- At TRIBE’s Mas Camp (Cash & LINX* only) and online via Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard).
- Cheques will not be accepted as a form of payment.
*The LINX system can only facilitate transactions for debit cards issued in Trinidad and Tobago. Debit cards issued outside of Trinidad & Tobago will not be accepted. Trinidad and Tobago bank cards without the LINX logo will not be accepted.
Consumer Data Privacy Statement
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell this information to anyone.
Your contract information will be used to communicate with you with regards to your costume and Carnival-related business. We may also contact you with special promotions and offers. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Experience Caribbean Ltd. | 20 Micoud Street, Castries, St. Lucia