It is almost time for us to hit the road, and we have lots of exciting upgrades in store for you in 2020.
We’ve heard your feedback and hope that our Distribution changes will lead to a smoother and more expedited process. Read on to hear more!
- New Distribution Centre
- Download our Masquerader Xperience App (required)
- Introducing – Appointments for Costume Collection
- New process for delegating a person to collect your costume
- Costume Payments
- 2020 Distribution Schedule
- Customer Service Centre
We look forward to seeing you!
New Upgraded Distribution Centre!
In 2020, TRIBE Costume Distribution will take place at Movie Towne, POS.
This location will be more convenient for our masqueraders, with a central location, ample parking and many shops and amenities in the vicinity!
Our Distribution Process has Changed!
We are pleased to introduce our new costume collection process..
This will be facilitated using our new MAS XP App.
All TRIBE Masqueraders must download this App and create their profile prior to collecting their costume.
- Download the “Masquerader Xperience” App using the links below
- Register your MAS X Account using the email address associated with your costume.
- Create your MAS XP password.
- Verify your email address.
- You’re all set!
Introducing Collection Appointments!
Our new Distribution Experience allows you to schedule an appointment to collect your costume!
Making an appointment is as easy as 1,2,3!
1. Login to the Mas XP App
2. Select your appointment time for collection from the available slots (Appointments are subject to availability)
3. Add your appointment to your Calendar so you don’t forget your pickup time!
The times and dates available for YOUR section are currently displayed in the app. Please book for an optimal collection experience.
If your plans change, you can login to change your appointment. Note that if you miss your appointment, you will join the regular collection process when you arrive.
Delegate a Person to Collect!
If someone is collecting your costume on your behalf, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your account on our new Masquerader XP App.
2. Click ‘Schedule’ and select an available appointment.
3. Check ‘No’ when asked if you are personally collecting your costume.
4. Enter the name of the person who will be collecting on your behalf. Click ‘Submit’.
Ask the person to visit the Distribution Centre on your selected date & time and walk with a valid form of their own photo ID as well as the barcode you will receive in the app.
2020 Distribution Schedule
Customer Service Centre
Our TRIBE Customer Care Centre will be located at the Promenade Level, One Woodbrook Place, Port of Spain.
Opening Hours – Thursday 13th February – Friday 21st February
Weekdays: 3pm-9pm, Weekend: 11am-4pm